In this lesson, you can learn how to talk about illness, medicine and healthcare in English.
You’ll learn how to deal with a visit to the doctor’s office in English, how to talk about different healthcare systems, how to talk about going to hospital in English, and more. Want more practice with your English speaking? Choose one of our certified English teachers to help you in online speaking lessons:
See the full version of this lesson on our website:
1. At the Doctor’s Office 0:48
2. Prescribing Medicine and Giving Advice 3:26
3. How Healthcare Systems Work 6:43
4. In Hospital 10:26
5. Talking About Recovery 13:13
This lesson will help you:
– Understand how you can communicate with a doctor in English if you have to go to the doctor’s office.
– Get useful phrases and vocabulary to talk about medicine in English.
– Learn how healthcare systems work in English-speaking countries like the UK and US.
– See what kinds of English phrases for the hospital you can use to communicate if you have to stay at a hospital in an English-speaking country.
– Talk about recovery after an injury or illness in English with helpful vocabulary.
– See example conversations people might have when talking about illness and medicine in English.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách để học tiếng Nhật mà người Nhật thực tế sử dụng! ~おかじ/okaji~ #56
- NVM OFFICIAL || VIDEO TÂM HUYẾT – Luyện nói tiếng anh – Topic: Lunar New Year Phiên Bản Nghiệp Dư
- Luyện âm tiếng Anh 2016 Part 1 – Track 1. Introduction
- Oggy and the Cockroaches – THE MOVIE 🎬
- LÀM SAO ĐỂ KIÊN TRÌ VÀ KHÔNG DỄ DÀNG TỪ BỎ?? | DANG HNN