English conversations for sales, restaurant:
1. I’m sorry, to have kept you waiting.
2. I’m sorry, but we don’t accept dollars.
3. I’m sorry, but this is the largest one we have in stock right now.
4. I’m sorry, but this is the largest one we carry in this department.
5. I’m sorry, but this is the last one we have at the moment.
6. I’m sorry, but they are out of stock right now.
7. We’re very sorry for the delay.
8. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
9. We’re very sorry for the mix-up (confusion).
10. I’m afraid it’s a little too big for you.
11. We’re very sorry we don’t.
12. We’re very sorry we don’t have it now.
13. We’re very sorry we couldn’t help you.
14. Please call again.
15. How are you doing?
16. How do you like it?
17. It sure looks good on you.
18. It suits you pretty well.
19. I think this color (style, design, pattern) is well-suited for this shirt.
20. It seems to me that this tablecloth goes well with that kind of Chinaware.
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to support us!
#EnjoyEnglish #Conversation #SpeakingPractice
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://pius-xii.com/hoc-tieng-anh/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- ♪ [Vocaloid Star] Sự Hy Sinh Của Những Alice – Alice Human Sacrifice [Phiên bản tiếng Việt] ♪
- Hành Lang Cũ (Hạ Nhớ) – Long Nón Lá x Masew
- Bí kíp đánh bại mọi đơn vị đo bằng tiếng Anh cực hay || Học tiếng Anh cùng Langmaster
- 12 Cung hoàng đạo trong tiếng Anh [Từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ đề -#3]
- How to Talk About Illness and Medicine in English