English conversations for sales, restaurant:
1. I’m sorry, to have kept you waiting.
2. I’m sorry, but we don’t accept dollars.
3. I’m sorry, but this is the largest one we have in stock right now.
4. I’m sorry, but this is the largest one we carry in this department.
5. I’m sorry, but this is the last one we have at the moment.
6. I’m sorry, but they are out of stock right now.
7. We’re very sorry for the delay.
8. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
9. We’re very sorry for the mix-up (confusion).
10. I’m afraid it’s a little too big for you.
11. We’re very sorry we don’t.
12. We’re very sorry we don’t have it now.
13. We’re very sorry we couldn’t help you.
14. Please call again.
15. How are you doing?
16. How do you like it?
17. It sure looks good on you.
18. It suits you pretty well.
19. I think this color (style, design, pattern) is well-suited for this shirt.
20. It seems to me that this tablecloth goes well with that kind of Chinaware.
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to support us!
#EnjoyEnglish #Conversation #SpeakingPractice
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://pius-xii.com/hoc-tieng-anh/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- THINK in English – STOP translating in your head! ACHIEVE in 5 STEPS!
- 5 tư duy khiến bạn bế tắc trong học tiếng Anh (English) – Giáo dục Việt
- KHẨU VỊ NGÔI SAO | Chồng Lâm Khánh Chi chỉ cho vợ ăn trái cây và uống nước suối | KVNS #71 FULL
- HTV9 Chia Sẻ Câu Chuyện Kinh Doanh của Atomic – Ứng Dụng Học Tiếng Anh Siêu Tốc
- [Thần thoại sử Việt] – Giai thoại Lịch sử Hai Bà Trưng