This is a piece of music that I composed for Ender’s final exam, in the novel Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card. I made it in anticipation of the forthcoming movie adaption of Ender’s Game. As this piece accompanies the end of the book, please find the description of the composition below the spoiler headings. Enjoy!
The start of the piece signifies the Formics and their attack on the humans. I used pizzicato strings to get across that insect sound. The track then transitions into what I would imagine, is Ender and his team carrying out their “exams” (or battles with the Formics). The piano is Ender thinking in terms of military and trying to beat his enemy, while the strings are his heart thinking about why they are fighting the Formics, trying to understand them and feeling morally conflicted. The next part is Ender learning to love the Formics and realise what a terrible mistake he has made when he discovers he was fighting for real and has destroyed the Formic homeworld. The final part when the pizzicato strings return, are the Formics speaking to Ender and you can tell how the image of them has changed, from the beginning of the piece to the end.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bright Bugz Evolution Magic Lights Red and Green 3D Holobeam Unboxing Toy Review by TheToyReviewer
- MLB Today 6/22 – Minnesota Twins vs Houston Astros Full Game Highlights (MLB The Show 20)
- T GAMING THỬ THÁCH 24 GIỜ LÀM TRÙM PvP TRONG MINECRAFT.IO
- SNK P.O.W. Prisoners Of War Arcade Game – Gameplay, Artwork, Overview
- Victor vs. Lilou | BREAK THE GAME